The recent killings in Afghanistan are so tragic for so many different reasons. Veterans and other activists involved with Coffee Strong have been working hard for a long time to bring attention to the lack of adequate resources for war veterans’ mental health issues at Joint Base Lewis-McChord. This horrific tragedy comes after a long list of other ones involving soldiers and veterans suffering from Traumatic Brain Injury, PTSD, and other types of combat related trauma. Please support Coffee Strong in their efforts, and if you’d like to learn more about these issues and the veterans who run Coffee Strong, you can purchase Grounds for Resistance.
- Films Media Group to Distribute Grounds for Resistance
- Youtube interview with filmmaker at Seattle True Independent Film Festival
- Next Screening on Aug. 20, 2012 in Vancouver, Washington.
- Columbia Gorge International Film Festival–Next Screening
- This Sunday, June 10, at the Rainier Independent Film Festival!